It feels like it was a long time ago that I was in college, but one thing I definitely remember (and am still paying for) is the cost of textbooks. It always seemed in my particular classes there was a new textbook EVERY semester, so I rarely made money back from my used books and couldn’t find used books for my next semester’s classes. It was so frustrating! When I learned about CampusBookRentals.com I thought “wow, what a great idea!” I have many friends taking classes right now, so I knew it was something worth sharing as well! My husband will be starting classes again soon as well! I definitely know there is a need in this area!
I was curious to see if I could find any textbooks I had used, but like I mentioned above, they were usually phased out the same semester they were introduced, and that was a long time ago. So I pulled up a general Business Statistics book (one of the many business classes I had taken). Wow, would I have loved to only pay that price!
A couple of other neat features I found about CampusBookRentals:
- They have a referral program. Refer a friend and make cash!
- They were noted as “One of America’s most promising countries” by Forbes Magazine.
- Shipping is FREE both ways!
- They have 30-Day Risk-Free Returns.
- They offer to buy books you already have as well!
- They offer a lot of perks. Monthly giveaways, textbook scholarships, shirts, and other prizes.
- They have a “Making a Difference Program.” They have a partnership with Operation Smile. Operation Smile performs life changing cleft lip surgeries on children whose families could not otherwise afford it. The long term improvement in quality of life for the children that receive these surgeries is almost incomprehensible.
So not only do I think CampusBookRentals is a great idea I also love to know a company is backed up by good customer service and supports something so wonderful as Operation Smile! I know when my husband starts college we will definitely be using CampusBookRentals!
Disclosure: I was compensated for this publication. Regardless, I only recommend products/services I feel would be good for my readers. My opinions are my own and may be different than yours. Please view my full Disclosure Policy for more details.