Eco-Friendly school supplies aren’t always easy to find! Needless to say, I was excited to be introduced to great eco-friendly office supplies and share this amazing Eco-Friendly Back to School giveaway with you as well!
Disclosure: I received complimentary products to facilitate my review. Regardless, all opinions are my own.
We had a chance to review The Picasso Bundle from Shoplet, which has made a fantastic addition to our homeschool supplies! I love that they are eco-friendly, of course, and perfect for drawing and more! We are absolutely loving the sketch book (particularly our daughter who loves to draw). It is a great sketch book and the paper is very sturdy.
The ruler is very sturdy, and we find it easy to use versus wooden rulers, so I love that it has post-consumer recycled materials. Plus it has bevels so you can store it in a 3 ring binder! Very convenient!
Despite always trying to find eco-friendly products, I haven’t found good eco-friendly scissors, and I am so impressed with the KleenEarth Scissors. They’re 8 inch straight handled scissors, and cut so cleanly! I am thrilled to have homeschool necessities that are eco-friendly!
About #RootedInChange at Shoplet:
We all know the office supply market is one of the most offending industries to the environment. So in order to maintain a more sustainable future, Shoplet partnered with Trees for the Future to give back to our planet. With their goal of planting 1 million trees, Shoplet has pledged to donate a tree on your behalf each and every time an order is placed on their website. So far they have reached a milestone by helping plant over 191,000 trees with the help of their dedicated customers. Your contribution is just one click away!
Shoplet hopes that by giving readers a chance to win eco-friendly products, they’ll encourage people to continue reducing, reusing, and recycling materials!
So, here is your chance to win the Back-to-School Essentials bundle! Added bonus: For every participant that enters this contest, Shoplet will plant a tree on your behalf! Amazing, right?
- Pacon Ecology Sketch Diary – Made from 100% recycled material
- Westcott KleenEarth Recycled Stainless Steel Scissors – 100% post-consumer recycled material
- Westcott KleenEarth Ruler – With 70% total recycled Content
- Ticonderoga Renew Recycled Pencil, 10 Pack – With 53% pre-consumer recycled content
- Elmer’s School Glue Naturals – Made from 88% natural glue formula
- Papermate Pink Pearl Eraser, 3 Pack
- Crayola Colored Woodcase Pencils, 12 Pack
1) Leave a comment below answering the question: What would you create with this fabulous prize?
2) Complete other tasks through the Rafflecopter form. Completing additional entries may increase the chances of winning.
3) One winner will be chosen at random. Good luck!
Terms and Conditions:
1) Open to U.S. residents only.
2) Contest valid from 08/17/15 12:00AM EST until 08/28/15 12:00AM EST.
3) Each participant will count towards a tree being planted.
4) Shoplet reserves the right to change prize at their discretion.
5) Shoplet may collect the information it obtains from you but will never disclose the information to third parties. Participants will always have the option to unsubscribe from any emails.
6) By entering the contest, you are agreeing to subscribe to the terms and conditions listed above.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Pea of Sweetness is not responsible for prize fulfillment.