Welcome to the Evenflo Symphony 65 DLX Giveaway
The Evenflo Symphone 65 DLX is an All-In-One car seat that grows with children. It accommodates children from 5 – 100lbs and is adjustable to rear facing, forward facing harnessed and forward facing booster without harness modes. The Symphony 65 keeps car travel safe throughout childhood and may be the only car seat your child will ever need. The Symphony 65 with e3 joins the DLX and the Symphony 65 e3 with TruTether, providing a full range of options for safe car travel.
Here are the features of the Symphony 65 DLX:
- #1 Rated Car Seat by a leading consumer magazine!
- IIHS (Insurance Institute for Highway Safety) Best Bet – Provides good lap and shoulder belt fit for typical 4 to 8 year-olds in almost any car, minivan or SUV.
- National Parenting Publication Awards Gold Prize Winner for its innovation, usefulness to consumers, and high quality
- SureLATCH Connectors Just Click, Click, Push for super-fast, super-snug installation in less than 60 seconds!
- e3 Side Impact Protection significantly reduces the forces in side impact crashes through advanced energy absorption and an expanded zone of protection.
- All-In-One Car Seat – The only car seat you will ever need!
- Infinite Slide™ Harness easily slides for an accurate fit every time. No reworking the harness as child grows!
- Up-front multi-position recline for child’s comfort while asleep or awake
- 65 lb. harness weight rating accommodates growing children longer
- Removable head and body pillow for additional comfort and support
- Accommodates children 5 to 100 lbs and features One-hand Adjustable Headrest
- Fold-down cup holder for easy access to drinks and folds out of the way when not in use
- Easy-off, machine-washable car seat pad requires no harness rethreading
- Energy absorbing foam liner provides added safety & comfort
- New CrumpleSafe™ base counteracts the forces of a severe crash
- Designed, Engineered, Tested, Molded and Assembled in the USA
- Available at Burlington and Babies ‘R’ Us for $199.99
Evenflo is now embarking on a “Made in the USA” initiative to let consumers know that its car seats and ExerSaucer® activity centers are designed, engineered, molded, assembled and safety tested in the USA, with U.S. and global components! To give consumers a behind-the-scenes look at their manufacturing facility, Evenflo has also created a “Proudly Made in the USA” video. You can check out their video on the Evenflo website HERE.
One lucky person is going to win an Evenflo Symphony 65 DLX Car Seat!
Open to the US only. Ends 8/7/13 at 11:59 PM EST.
Enter using the Giveaway Tools form below. Good Luck!
Disclosure: I did not receive any compensation for hosting this giveaway. The participating bloggers are not responsible for prize fulfillment.