Valentine’s Day snuck right up on us! Do you have the perfect gift for the man in your life? How about a gift that delivers something he’ll love monthly?!
Disclosure: I received a complimentary product to facilitate my Mantry review. Regardless, all opinions are my own. This post contains affiliate links.
Mantry is the modern man’s pantry. It offers a food-of-the-month club that introduces you to various American Artisan Food. They search America for the best foods and deliver it in a crate that is handmade here in America.
You can place your order now and let him know he will be receiving a gift that keeps on giving!
Previously I had a chance to review the Coffee & a Smoke Box and it really delivered! For this review we received the Hencho En America II Box.
This Mantry crate included a variety of six Mexican inspired goodness from makers north of the Rio Grande. Once again, I was impressed by the variety and quality of the products and love the packaging!
The products in this crate include:
- Olive & Sinclair Cinnamon Chili Bar. This chocolate treat from Nashville, TN combines a unique ceylon cinnamon with a hint of cayenne. When first taking a bite you can barely notice the cayenne, but you will! It gives just a little kick!
- Aurelia’s Dry-Cured Choriza. Bringing Texas to us here in Ohio, this tasty, garlicky chorizo is perfect cut up as an appetizer, with crackers, or in a recipe. It does pack a punch!
- Just Cook Ancho Rub. My husband LOVES to use rub when he grills and bakes. This rub comes from San Francisco and combines ancho chiles, smoky chipotle, and lemon peel. He used it on chicken the other night, and it is a little spicy but a little bit sweet as well. It has a unique flavor and a nice balance.
- NW Elixirs Salsa Verde. This Salsa Verde has been perfected in Portland, OR and is known to be one of the best in the USA.
- Liber & Co. Texas Grapefruit Shrub. More Texas goodies! This Grapefruit Shrub is an infusion of fruit, vinegar, and sugar used for mixed drinks or sodas.
- Fiddyment Farms Chilli Lime Pistachios. You will want to have a drink ready for these pistachios from Lincoln, CA! David Fiddyment has been growing, roasting and packing premium pistachios on his family farm for 30 years!
Once again, Mantry delivered! My husband was impressed by the variety of the products offered in the crate. I love that they pack it in a handmade crate and offer great themes. I don’t know about you, but I can never figure out what to get my husband for Valentine’s Day, and Mantry would definitely be an awesome gift! Order a crate now and let him know a gift that keeps on giving will be on the way!