I’m part of a community called Influenster. Influenster is a free-to-join community of invited trendsetters who live to give opinions of products and experiences. Influenster creates links between brands and members to reward participation and influence future products. I really enjoy being part of the community because I not only get to try products but I also get to share my opinion of them, which you know for me is always fun! You get to connect with others that like sharing their experiences/opinions as well! You’re challenged to do certain tasks to earn badges and increase your influence. I’m a goal-drive person, so I really love this aspect of the community! Some of them include posting on my blog, which helps me add blog content as well! 🙂
Influenster recently got a makeover! It’s awesome! There are a few key changes I really enjoy:
- I can invite my friends and create a “team” of influence! Fun, right?! They get to enjoy trying products and sharing their reviews, too!
- “Expert Badges.” This is really fun for me because whereas before you could unlock badges by filling out surveys and qualifying that way they now have “expert badges,” which take more tasks to earn! As I mentioned, I LOVE “achievement” type tasks, so it’s been fun to work up to these badges and see my progress along the way!
- Visual changes. They’ve changed the way things look, and everything looks neat and organized. It’s very easy to navigate and eye-catching, too!
- Brand badges. I love that we can also earn brand badges now for the products we receive in our VoxBoxes (and get entered to win awesome prizes for doing so!)
- A “plan of attack.” I love that it gives a very direct set of tasks to help you reach your goals!
Head over to the influenster website to check it out!
Beauty VoxBox 2012
I also wanted to share my most recent VoxBox. A VoxBox is a box of goodies to try and share your opinion/reviews of those products! As you can tell by the title of the VoxBox this particular box is filled with Beauty Products! You can see the contents of the VoxBox on my video below:
It wasn’t the best time to take a video, but if I don’t do it when I first get it I’m afraid I’ll forget! I love to start using the products right away, so I know I’d take them all out and not get a video of opening the box! So, I took the video right away – but forget about my sleepiness – a great assortment of products to try, right?! Yes! I’ve already put them to use and will be sharing individual reviews on Pea of Sweetness as well! I already have the tentative dates scheduled, and they’ll be coming up quickly, so stay tuned!
You can also find pictures of the products on my Beauty VoxBox Pinterest Board!
What review will you be looking forward to most?