I love a good cup of tea, but more than that I love a cup of tea that offers many benefits. Tea is an art for health. There are so many combinations available to support our health. Organic India’s mission is to provide true wellness by offering 100% organic, pure, and natural products. It was definitely something I was eager to try!
Disclosure: I received this product for free from the sponsor of the Moms Meet program, May Media
Group LLC, who received it directly from the manufacturer. As a Moms Meet blogger, I agreed to use this product and post my honest opinion on my blog. My opinions do not necessarily reflect the opinions of May Media Group LLC or the manufacturer of this product.
In addition to offering 100% pure, natural and organic products, Organic India is on a mission to create a sustainable global environment by working with thousands of family farmer in India on tens of thousands of certified organic farmland. They promote sustainable agriculture and pay premium prices for the farmers’ crops. They make their trademark product, Tulsi tea in a wide variety of flavors as well as various organically grown herbal supplements. (Tulsi is also known as Holy Basil.)
I am just so impressed with everything Organic India offers and stands for. Many may not be aware how unfairly many farmers get paid so I love to hear they not only pay the farmers fairly but that they pay premium prices! I love that they are so passionate about creating a sustainable global environment overall!
For my Organic India Review I received a variety of products including: 7 boxes of tea (Original, Sweet Rose, Red Mango, Honey Chamomile, Pomegranate Green and Peppermint), Organic Whole Husk Psyllium and a mason jar glass with straw.
I was really impressed by the variety! I love that all of the varieties include Tulsi and all the benefits Tulsi offers. It is known as an adaptogenic herb. If you’re not familiar with adaptogens, they are shown to support the body’s immune system while also relieving the body’s negative reaction to stress. They help the body adapt to environmental, physical and emotional stressors, support normal functions, and restore balance.
In addition to each of the teas having the benefits of the Tulsi, each tea also then has its own benefit based on the other ingredients. The key benefit is noted under the type. Because all of the tea has the Tulsi, the first benefit listed is always “Stress Relieving,” and the the additional key benefit is listed next. The benefits of the tea I received includes:
- Original – Stress-Relieving & Energizing
- Sweet Rose – Stress-Relieving & Magical
- Red Mango – Stress-Relieving & Nurturing
- Honey Chamomile – Stress-Relieving & Restorative
- Pomegranate Green – Stress-Relieving & Invigorating
- Raspberry Peach – Stress-Relieving & Detoxifying
- Peppermint – Stress-Relieving & Refreshing
All of the teas are caffeine free with the exception of the Pomegranate Green which contains Green Tea.
I absolutely love hot tea, but what I found interesting is that it’s noted that to reap the most benefits, it’s best to drink the tea cold. I was so surprised to discover this! Of course, then I understood why I received the mason jar glass with straw!
I have really been enjoying the tea. I have really found all varieties to be soothing and relaxing. I do have to note, I have not used the Peppermint. I avoid peppermint because it triggers my reflux. I have tried all the other varieties and have enjoyed all.
The Rose is the most unique simply because it’s rose! I’ve never had anything with rose! I love the Honey Chamomile, and it’s the perfect season for it. I’ve been having congestion and sore throats, and the Honey Chamomile has been wonderful.
I have also been using the Organic Whole Husk Psyllium regularly and have been absolutely amazed (and relieved) by the benefits. I have digestive issues which are made worse by medications. Since using the Whole Husk Psyllium they have greatly improved! A fiber supplement that is Certified Organic! I simply add a Tablespoon to my water and that’s it!
Organic India Facts
- Tulsi has been considered India’s “Queen of Herbs” for more than 5,000 years and has been revered as one of the most sacred herbs in India, infused with healing power.
- Abundant in antioxidants, certified organic Tulsi Tea tastes great and offers stress relief, increased energy, and a boost to your natural immune system.
- Organic India’s Tulsi – Holy Basil Formula and certified organic Tulsi Teas include three varieties of Tulsi leaves: Rama, Vana, and Krishna. Each variety has a slightly different look, ¬taste, and smell and when combined, create a perfectly balanced herbal infusion with an array of health benefits.
- Organic India Tulsi Tea is USDA Certified Organic, Non-GMO Project Verified, Kosher and Halal certified, gluten-free, and vegan.
- One box of Tulsi Tea retails for $5.99.
Organic India Review
Overall, I have been very impressed with the Organic India products. I love what Organic India stands for, I love the various benefits of their teas and supplements, and I love that they use pure, natural and organic ingredients. It is comforting to know I can sip on a cup of tea and enjoy the flavor while receiving positive health benefits as well. Of course, my digestive system also loves the extra fiber I’m getting from the Organic Whole Husk Psyllium as well!