Last week I had the pleasure of reviewing Saba Pomegrante from Independent Associate Christina Dement. This was another of those awesome moments where I posted in a networking group that I was looking to review more natural and healthy products for my website and offer giveaways and got an awesome response. Saba has different products to offer, so we did have to talk back and forth a little to determine what would be best for my review. They offer wonderful weight loss products and natural health supplements! One is a natural weight loss aid called A.C.E. – Appetite Control and Energy. I saw all the “Before” and “Afters” and it is truly amazing! They are most definitely changing lives – and it’s NATURAL! Fantastic! After reviewing the ingredients and my current health status/situation I decided it would not be a good “fit” for me to personally review as I am still breastfeeding our toddler and am at my “ideal weight,” though you know I’m trying to work on toning up!! That is why I was excited to review Saba Pomegranate because such a health supplement can definitely help in that department! After reading the pamphlet I received with my bottle of Saba Pomegrante I knew it was a GREAT decision and I was ready to try it out!
Some of the benefits in the Saba Pomegrante include:
- Antioxidant power. It is LOADED with antioxidant fruit, and according to the information I received it has more antioxidant power than Red Wine!
- It can help combat Adrenal Fatigue, which can lead to things like acne, infection, illness, high cortisol (which can cause that belly fat I’m trying to tone up!), Fibromyalgia (which is a chronic pain disorder I have), and many, many more!
- It contains many adaptogens like
- Eleuthero, which may normalize body systems, reduce stress, and increase stamina and work capacity
- Rhodiola, which may improve muscular performance, improve circulation and mental acuity.
- Stemmacantha Carthamoides, which may increase physical productivity, attention and work capacity, and combat fatigue and exhaustion.
- Rose Hips (an ingredient I have always found particularly helpful, personally), which may equalize body systems, provide antioxidants, multi-vitamin activity.
- Schizandra, which may increase stamina and endurance, improve memory and attention span, and improve hearing acuity.
- Japanese Aralia, which may aid digestive, respiratory, urinary and intestinal systems; provide effective, restorative action on some internal membranes.
- Chinese Licorice, which may enhance skin tone and provide support to the immune system.
- Many other ingredients with Antioxidant Power!
* Giveaway! – Closed Thanks to everyone that participated! *
Christina is offering an awesome giveaway! YOU GET TO CHOOSE: 1 bottle of Saba Pomegranate (like the one featured in my review), 1 bottle of Saba Borojo, or a 20 pack of A.C.E. (the natural Appetite, Control, and Energy Dietary Supplement) Enter using the raffle copter form at the bottom of the post! Don’t forget to take advantage of the chance to earn multiple entries! This giveaway will run for 2 weeks – it will end May 28th at 11:59p.m. EST!
For More about Saba
Independent Associate Christina Dement
Contact Christina at firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit her Website at http://www.sabaforlife.com/01050253N or http://www.sparks.sababuilder.com/mommylovingherfamily
and on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/Sababylovingherfamily
Disclosure: I was provided a bottle of Saba Pomegranate free of charge for the review and giveaway. I did not receive any other form of compensation for this review and everything written is my honest opinion. For more information see my Disclosure Policy.
Christi Smith says
This looks pretty cool! I wouldn’t mind trying it!! Thanks for a great review Emilee :o)
Thanks for entering, Christi! 🙂 Good luck!
Sandra Watts says
It looks a little too thick, almost reminds me of prune juice. Well I am up for anything at least once.