Each of our family members received a complementary CityPASS during the GoHouston! Travel Campaign hosted by New Creative Writing and Social Media Marketing, home to Money Saving Parent.com. All opinions are my own.
Something I love about Houston is the fact that there is so much to do. There are museums, the zoo, the Downtown Aquarium, Space Center Houston, Kemah Boardwalk, and so much more! When you’re a family of five visiting so many different attractions the cost adds up quickly! That’s where CityPASS comes in! With CityPASS you get admission to 5 must see Houston attractions for one low price! One ticket booklet saves 49%! When you have a large family that adds up to a lot of savings! For a family of 5 it would be a savings of $187.09. That’s almost $200! So we can enjoy all of these attractions and have extra to purchase souvenirs, which is something we often don’t purchase because of the initial cost of admission!
With the Houston CityPASS you have the option to visit:
- Space Center Houston – admission with NASA Tram Tour
- Downtown Aquarium – admission to Aquarium Adventure Exhibit
- Houston Museum of Natural Science – exhibit halls admission
- Houston Zoo -admission OR Kemah Boardwalk – all-day ride pass
- The Children’s Museum of Houston – admission OR Museum of Fine Arts, Houston – admission
If you’re thinking you don’t have enough time to visit all of them – don’t worry! You have 9 days to use your CityPASS, which is plenty of time to fully enjoy each attraction. Since we were only in Houston for a couple of days we didn’t have a chance to use ours to the fullest, but once we move back to the Houston area I plan on using CityPASS often instead of paying for each attraction separately! You can’t beat the savings!
We had a chance to visit Space Center Houston, Kemah Boardwalk, and the Downtown Aquarium.
There are other advantages of using a CityPASS like:
- Low cost upgrades. An example is at The Downtown Aquarium for only $5/person we could also get full access to all the rides!
- Additional savings. In the back of the CityPASS booklet you will find additional coupons and savings.
- VIP lines. Certain attractions offer VIP lines for CityPASS holders.
- A chance to win $500! After experiencing your CityPASS you can share your experience on their website for a chance to win $500!
Travel tip: Something to keep in mind is CityPASS does not cover parking, so be prepared to pay for parking at certain attractions where parking costs a fee. Many take debit or credit cards now, but I always recommend having cash on hand just in case!
CityPASS is really simple to purchase and use and is also available in the following cities (in addition to Houston) – Atlanta, Boston, Chicago, Hollywood, New York, Philadelphia, San Francisco, Seattle, Southern California, and Toronto.
If you’re planning a trip to Houston or live nearby I definitely recommend Houston CityPASS for major savings! Visit their Website for more information!