As homeschool parents we know there is a lot of valuable information to be found on the web, but we also know how valuable time is! I know I don’t have a lot of time to search for things particularly when I need them! Isn’t that how it always seems to work? There are many times I see my fellow homeschool parents sharing this or that they found and I think how do they have time to find so many things? Well, let me introduce you to SchoolhouseLibrary.net from The Old Schoolhouse Magazine – SchoolhouseTeachers.com. The Old Schoolhouse Magazine and SchoolhouseTeachers.com are both valuable homeschooling resources, and I am definitely excited to see this new addition!
For just a one-time purchase of only $25 you will get access to this library which contains over 175 E-Books or audio books for homeschool support and encouragement from many popular homeschool publishers. Here is a look at a some of the resources to which you’ll have access:
- 2 Study Guides from YWAM
- Draw Write Now Sampler E-Book by Barker Creek
- Heroines of the Past-Victorian unit study from Amy Puetz
- Map Trek: Atlas and Outline Maps of World History from Knowledge Quest
- Teaching Writing E-Book from WriteShop
- 15 audio E-Books from My Audio School in history and literature
- A Glimpse at Carnivorous Plants Lapbook from In the Hands of a Child
- Video from Jessica Hulcy on “Learning as a Family”
- From Frazzled to Focused: 7 Planning Tools for Busy Moms from Mary Jo Tate
Did I mention you get all of it for only $25 TOTAL? It’s an amazing deal and yet another amazing resource provided by The Old Schoolhouse Magazine!
Disclaimer: I will receive the Schoolhouse Library free of charge for posting this to my blog. As a member of The Old Schoolhouse Review Crew, I was not required to blog about this, however I chose to because I feel it is a great deal and wanted to share it with all of my readers.