Welcome Mountain T-Shirt Giveaway
I’m excited about this giveaway! Mountain T-Shirts are eco-friendly and made and printed in the USA! They have some great designs, too!
Co-Hosts Giveaway Gator and Mommy Lesson Plans
More 80% of the cotton in Mountain T-Shirts is grown in the US. Mountain T-Shirts are Oeko Tex certified, which guarantees the shirts are free from harmful chemicals, and uses environmentally friendly water based inks. Mountain T-Shirts uses a Dye Oxidation System, or DOS, which purifies the manufacturing waste water, without adding chemicals.
In addition to being ecologically friendly, Mountain T-Shirts look good too! When we received them, we washed them, and because they are made with preshrunk cotton, the shirt was the same size coming out as when it went in. There is nothing worse than pulling a shirt out of the dryer, only to realize you can’t wear it anymore. Not so with Mountain T-Shirts.
A Mountain T-shirt comes with a 100% guarantee. If for any reason you are not satisfied you can return the T-shirt for credit or a refund. I don’t know about you, but I will only shop at stores who will back their product.
As you can see, our three kids reviewed these shirts and loved them. We did too, knowing that a shirt from Mountain T-shirt comes from a company that cares about the environment and its customer.
Here are some of the Mountain T-Shirt store’s styles.
- The Furry Face t-shirt is a Big Face style shirt. There are many animals to pick from some are downright cute other very funny.
- The Tie Dye Tees are among some of my favorites. The colors on the t-shirts are bright and happy.
- Fantasy scape, like Three Wolf Moon below are all nicely done and the dye that are used makes the images pop nicely, almost bringing the picture to life.
About the giveaway
- This giveaway runs from 08/20/2012 until 12.01 AM EST. on 09/03/2012
- You must be a US resident 18 years old or older
- All entries will be verified.
About the Prize
One lucky reader will receive a t-shirt of their choice.
a Rafflecopter giveaway