- Enter Your Recipes Easily Using Quick-Fill
- Type Ingredients You Have On-Hand to Get Recipe Ideas
- Sync with iPhone & Android for Easy Access in Kitchen
- Drag & Drop Your Recipes to Make Custom Menus
- Auto-Generate Shopping List by Aisle to Save Time
- Capture Recipes From Your Favorite Websites with One-Click
- Calculate Nutrition of Your Recipes to Help You Eat Healthy
- Print a Family Cookbook to Share with Friends
- Scale Recipes to Easily Adjust Serving Sizes
- E-Mail Recipes to Family & Friends
- Free Updates! – Recent Updates
I was really excited to try the Cook’n Recipe Organizer because I could definitely see a big need for it in our household. When I read everything that it does, I KNEW it was exactly what I’ve been needing. I have found programs or websites that are good for recipes and other programs or websites that are good for meal planning, but I had yet to find both rolled into one the way I needed it to be! I feel like I’ve been overspending on groceries getting things that end up just going bad because I didn’t coordinate ingredients with recipes so I’d have a little bit of this and a little bit of that but rarely anything that went together well! I truly searched hard for a solution! Cook’n Recipe Organizer has been just the solution I needed! Not only that, but remember how I mentioned I had found programs or websites that are good with recipes? Well, I was excited to discover Cook’n Recipe Organizer actually imports recipes from them! So all my hard work of finding the recipes our family would love but not having a good way to organize them into meal planning was not for nothing! I just imported them into Cook’n Recipe Organizer and was good to go!
At first, I wasn’t quite sure how to navigate the software, but there are many helpful tutorials, which I recommend watching. After watching the tutorials everything was pretty simple! You just drag the recipes and drop them where you need them to go! I also love that I can sync everything with my iPhone and iPad as well! Another great feature is the ability to calculate the nutrition of the recipes! After searching so hard for something like this I really feel like it has all the features we’ve been looking for!
For more information connect with Cook’n Recipe Organizer below:
Prize: 2 winners will each receive the Cook’n Recipe Organizer 10 (an $80 value each)
Event Dates: 10/20 at 12:01am EST – 11/3 at 11:59pm EST
Disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.