OraMD Giveaway Hosted by Pea of Sweetness
OraMD is a 100% pure liquid toothpaste, mouthwash and breath freshener
- Contains only all-natural 100% pure ingredients – oils of peppermint, spearmint and almond
- Combining the
- bacteria fighting properties of OraMD’s ingredients
- the OraMD 4 Step Oral Hygiene Program, and
- the information in Dr. Tom McGuire’s book, Healthy Teeth Healthy Body, gives you the best knockout punch to fight oral care issues.
- Ingredients help create and maintain a clean and healthy environment in your mouth (gum conditions have been linked to numerous other conditions)
- Has interdental access, so it gets in between your teeth and those hard-to-clean areas
- Leaves a fresh and clean feeling unlike anything you’ve ever experienced
- Ingredients polish teeth and make them feel as smooth as glass
- Safe and effective for everyone ages 3 and up
- May taste a little stout the first 3-7 uses
- Safe for braces, veneers, bonds, crowns, fillings and dentures
- Also available in Extra Strength, a more advanced formula
As always, I am on the hunt for natural products, and I’m excited to see a natural alternative to toothpaste. OraMD uses natural ingredients, no fluoride or harmful chemicals, no GMOs, etc. I love that OraMD is natural and can be used as a toothpaste, mouthwash, and a breath freshener. I am a big fan of both natural products and products that have multiple uses! At first I went a bit overboard and used the higher end of the recommended usage and used 5 drops on my toothbrush. I was surprised how strong it was! Now I only use 2 drops on my toothbrush for brushing my teeth, and that is the perfect amount for me! It does take some getting used to as it is a little “stout” the first few uses as mentioned, but wow, what a clean feeling! My mouth feels clean all day! I use it as a toothpaste and mouthwash as recommended. I haven’t really found the need to use it as a breath freshener because my mouth still felt “clean.” Overall, I was very impressed with the ingredients, the quality, and how clean and fresh my mouth felt. Not only are there no harmful ingredients, but it’s a lot less messy as well! I think OraMD is a wonderful natural alternative.
See more in my video review:
For a limited time, everyone reading this review is eligible for a 20% discount on their first OraMD order. To use the discount just go to www.oramd.org to select your order and simply enter the discount code THP20 when checking out.
*Giveaway ended 1/1*
Thank-you to our amazing co-hosts: Giveaway Gator , Couponing with Integrity, Mommy Lesson Plans, and Meg’s Daily Bytes, Reviews and other Online Distractions and all of the awesome participating bloggers!
About the Giveaway: This giveaway begins on 12/18 at 12:01am and ends on 1/1 at 11:59pm (times are EST) and is open to US Residents ages 18+. Please refer to the full terms and conditions in the Rafflecopter.
The Prize: THREE lucky winners will receive a bottle of OraMD.
Disclosure: I received the products mentioned above in exchange for an honest review. Regardless, I only recommend products I feel would benefit my readers. I received no additional compensation for this publication. My opinions are my own and may be different than yours. Pea of Sweetness is not responsible for shipment of the prize.