When I heard about Life…supplemented’s WannaBeWell app I was very intrigued! I am always looking for ways to track my health and wellness and keep myself in check! Life is so busy I think it’s easy to get off track or just have days where you forget! I find many apps are helpful for keeping my goals in check, but the one thing I really liked was that the WannaBeWell app is different! It’s not the same old track your food intake, exercise, and weight. It is actually a very well-rounded app that takes your health as a whole into account! It gives very helpful tips for health beyond counting calories! It does include extensive information about supplements, which is helpful for someone like me that takes supplements for vitamins/minerals I lack like Vitamin D and supplements that help my chronic pain and fatigue like D-Ribose. I was so impressed that it had such extensive information about supplements! I also like that I can set a reminder to take my supplements because, again, reminders are SO important for me because I DO tend to forget! Here are some of the features of the WannaBeWell app.
- Create your own personalized Wellness Coach by choosing from a roster of customizable characters who will deliver daily motivational and educational messages to keep you moving towards a healthier lifestyle.
- Receive ‘Healthy Mission’ tasks given by the Wellness Coach and collect trophies for accomplishing the tasks.
- Explore the Supplement Resource Center, which offers users information about vitamins and other dietary supplements in a simple and easy to understand format. It houses thousands of articles and insights that help users make an informed dietary decision.
- Set up reminders to take — or restock — your supplements.
I find the way this app is set up to be exactly what people today are looking for – a reward system for accomplishing tasks! I think a lot of health/wellness apps have the same idea, but I really feel like WannaBeWell takes it to a new level by adding your health coach and including goals and tips that aren’t the same old goals. I don’t feel like I get bored with it because it’s not *just* entering my foods today or my weight today. My goal isn’t solely to stay at my ideal weight, build muscle, etc. it’s to be healthier OVERALL. I think that is SO important! I think so many apps target solely weight loss. They rarely mention supplements and overall healthier living! I think the WannaBeWell app really fills in those gaps!
Another great thing I learned in my discovery of the WannaBeWell App was the Life…supplemented website! Visit the Life…supplemented website for more great features like:
- Are you an an AlphaWELL or an OhWELL? Find out by taking My Wellness Scorecard, a fun, free and interactive online quiz that provides an initial wellness assessment and offers tips and ways to improve your health.
- The Supplemental, a blog that provides a forum around healthy diet, supplements and exercise from an expert panel of bloggers. The Life…supplemented panel of experts share a variety of fresh and innovative perspectives to inspire you to make smart choices.
- The Supplement Resource Center houses thousands of articles and insights that help users make an informed decision about dietary supplements.
For more information and support contact with Life…supplemented below as well!
Download the WannaBeWell app on the Apple App Store.
Disclosure: I wrote this blog post while participating in a blog tour by Mom Central Consulting on behalf of Life…supplemented. As a thank you for participating, I received a $25 promotional item, and a $25 donation was made on my behalf to Vitamin Angels.