This week was wild! Wow! So I tried to get all my physical planners together to realize I have completely lost the new homemaking planner I bought a couple months ago. Seriously, I can’t find it anywhere! I was so frustrated! In the meantime, though, I got the other planners together and started a plan of action! I also went back to being more organized in Evernote and making sure I had dates for upcoming posts that didn’t have dates and made sure they were in my calendar. It feels better being a little more organized again. I’m still busy, but at least I don’t feel like everything is out of control!
Yes, it was definitely a busy week – particularly the end of the week. Thursday I went to an Open House for a few hours for TLC Office Systems. We partner with them at SiteJab, which is the Houston Web Design company whose team I’m apart of. I’ve been meaning to add that to my “About Me” page, but well, did I mention I’ve been busy? haha It has been a blessing being part of the SiteJab team and working with some great clients in the Houston area. I get to do what I love (writing and social media) and help out our family more as well while still being home with them.
Thursday night I went to my first Essential Oils class and helped out as much as I could there as well! I still learned quite a bit, too! I didn’t get home until almost midnight! Phew! That’s what happens when you get a bunch of moms together. haha I also hope to start a page soon with more about Young Living Essential Oils.
Yesterday we went to the McDonald’s Houston Children’s Festival. I was still exhausted from Thursday! Our youngest has been struggling with his sensory issues more than usual lately, so I didn’t expect to stay long, and I was right. We did have fun, though, and I will post an update tomorrow, so stay tuned!
Ok let’s wrap up!
Highlights in Our Life:
- It was a fun, crazy, busy, and exhausting week.
- The bushes in our front yard started blooming, and we got our gardening started as well.
- I pretty much mentioned everything else! 😉
- We started Logic of English Foundations this week. We reviewed Logic of English Rhythm of Handwriting Cursive last year, and I was really excited to review Foundations. We were so excited when it arrived, and it has been added to our rotation!
- The older two kids were struggling with their Math this week. I don’t think it was so much that it was hard for them as they both weren’t paying attention to the lessons. So instead of getting more independent time for Math, which they prefer, we’re going to have to have more involved Math.
- I am SO excited about how far they are coming with their reading!
- Wordless Wednesday came back!
- I posted a TON of blogger opps! I have at least one more coming up this week, too!
- I am finally getting back on track with posts and hopefully will be back on track with emails this week as well!
- I was invited to become a contributor on The Homeschool Post, and I accepted! 🙂 I am so excited for this new journey!
Goals This Week:
- Catch up on emails.
- Find my housekeeping organizer.
- Finish the boxes in our bedroom.
- Share the updates on the house!
How was your week?