Yes, everything is in full swing right now and I’m going non-stop! My 2013 Holiday Gift Guide is up and running, and I’m adding to it regularly! Plus more products are coming in regularly for reviews and giveaways for the holiday season. Please bear with me as these posts may understandably be more frequent through Christmas. I do hope you find them helpful when shopping for those on your gift lists and, of course, take advantage of the chance to win some prizes you could give as gifts as well – or gifts to yourself! 😉 I just won a Mia Mariu makeup giveaway last week! I’m so excited! 🙂
I definitely stayed extremely busy this week! Wow! Our house is finally starting to look more like “home.” I know I said I’ll share progress, but there wasn’t enough yet to share! We had our LEGO DUPLO House Party yesterday, though, so I had to kick it into high gear! I will admit we did move some boxes out to the garage to unpack later, but we have pictures on the walls, books on bookshelves, furniture all in place, and no more boxes in the main living areas (until we’re ready to tackle those boxes of stuff we weren’t sure what to do with yet)!
Plus, the LEGO DUPLO Party was a blast! We got to meet some new friends from my mother in-law’s work, got to see some old friends we hadn’t seen in a while, and got to enjoy time with other friends and family! It deserves its own post – that’s for sure! I will get there! 😉
I’ll post all the fun pictures then, too, but here is our little guy SO happy to finally play with the toys he’d been waiting on for so long! 🙂
Today, though, I was wiped out from all of it and barely even got out of bed. I had started feeling kind of “blah” on Friday, so I think preparing for and then having the party just pushed me beyond that point. My Fibro is so flared up today, too. Hopefully tomorrow I’ll be feeling much better.
OK, let’s wrap it up!
Highlights in Our Life:
- I’m excited the living areas are finally starting to look like “home.”
- We don’t have a TV. We use a projector and screen. In preparing for the party we finally set them up to discover our projector had been broken in the move. It won’t even power on. Projectors are pretty expensive. :/
- We could still use prayers right now as we weather the financial storm as some of it still hasn’t been fixed. Please pray for my husband as he continues his search for a civilian job as well.
- We had an extremely light week as we start to wrap up our current school year. We did mostly online and app work as well as watching our new French DVD that I will be sharing in a review in the next few days!
- I think I already summed it up! I’ve been really busy! I have shared my 2013 Holiday Gift Guide, and I’m adding to it regularly through mid-December! If you’re a business owner, it’s not too late to be included! I’m taking submissions through December 1st. Contact me for information: email@example.com
Goals This Week:
- Unpack all the boxes in the bedrooms. This means a lot of laundry, and a lot of sorting clothes, but I’m determined!
- Implement my website’s new Ad Space direcetory.
- Start planning my weekly housework routine and our kids’ chores list – and implement them!
- Contact companies concerning our Star of Hope Holiday Benefit as well as purchase some items to donate as well.
What have you been up to?