This post may contain affiliate links which help support our family. Thank-you for your kindness!
Have you had a chance to check out Craftsy yet? Why not start with a free mini-course?
Here are some of Craftsy’s Top Free Mini-Courses:
- Know Your Wool: Do you wonder where your yarn comes from? Learn about different types of wool and the individual characteristics of each.
- The Hand-Painted Cake: Elevate your cake with Erin Schaefgen’s freehand painting techniques. Create beautiful and edible works of art with Erin’s tips and tricks.
- Creative Quilt Backs: Make the back of your quilt just as interesting as the front! Oh, Fransson! blog author Elizabeth Hartman walks you through everything you need to know to make beautiful quilt backs.
- Modern Buttercream: Learn to use buttercream like a pro! Discover the tricks and tips to construct and create a beautifully finished buttercream cake.
- Micro Torch Basics: Go ahead, play with fire. Using a butane micro-torch, learn the basics of creating beautiful and unique metal jewelry in your own house.
Here are a couple of other FREE resources I, personally, will be checking out!
Free Sewing Pattern at Craftsy
Free Embroidery Patterns at Craftsy!
If you’re looking to start a full course check out the new courses that launched on June 12th!
Sweater Surgery with Carol Feller
Bead Stitching: Shaped Peyote with Nancy Cain
Cake Topper Techniques: Fondant Animals with Sharon Wee
Crazy Quilting with Allie Aller
Have fun with it, and be sure to share your experiences with me and/or creations you made from your experiences! 🙂