Well it was definitely another busy, FULL week! I am finally catching up but had to take a couple days off this week due to my overwhelming fatigue. I’m still working on that. We did a lot of physical stuff at the end of the week – a full day of shopping on Friday, gun show yesterday, and a party today to celebrate all the birthdays and anniversaries in my family in Spring. There are quite a few! It’s been fun, but wow, I’m tired!
Highlights in Our Life:
- We are finally able to get the ball rolling on getting our house in order. We got bunk beds for the boys thanks to a friend, so there is actually space in their room! We couldn’t even walk in beyond three feet because of the beds side by side (and our youngest son’s was a hard-side waterbed, so it was bigger than a regular twin bed!). Plus we found a living room set we love so we can finally replace the sectional that has springs sticking out and no longer has pillows (it was the kind of sectional that required pillows along the back, so it’s been pretty awful). It gets delivered tomorrow!
- The racoon that loves to get in our trash is now trying to get in our window! It’s been tearing at our screen and freaked out our cat. It has led to many adventures. *Sigh*
- It was really a “basic” week. We did get more into CTC Math, which I will be sharing our review of in a few weeks. We did a lot of hands-on science. We otherwise had a pretty “typical week.” There just isn’t anything that really stands out. We were out and about a lot, so we just stuck to the basics I guess!
- I’m busy. LOL I’m finally starting to catch up! Phew!
- I have a few more blogger opps coming up this week! Woo hoo!
- I finally got my blog planner going! I found out the one I spent (quite a bit) of money on was not helpful for me, which is a huge bummer. I guess I’ll be sticking to free ones or making my own!
Goals This Week:
- Thin out my editorial calendar.
- Put my housekeeping organizer to use.
- Still figure out how to make it possible to post and participate in Wordless Wednesday linkies in a way that isn’t too time consuming. I wasn’t successful this past week!
- Start Weekly Wrap-ups on Deals of Sweetness. Yep, still on the list. :/ I have quite a list of things to accomplish on there still!
- Share the updates on the house since we’ll finally be able to get somewhere!
So tell me what you’ve been up to!