Subscription boxes can be amazing. When I discovered there is a unique food-of-the month club geared for men, I thought what a great idea!
Disclosure: I received a complimentary product to facilitate my Mantry review. Regardless, all opinions are my own. This post contains affiliate links.
Mantry is the modern man’s pantry. It offers a food-of-the-month club that introduces you to various American Artisan Food. They search America for the best foods and deliver it in a crate that is handmade here in America.
For our review I received the Coffee & a Smoke Box.
This Mantry box included a variety of products from makers that use smoke and coffee in their process. I was so amazed by all the unique products – not to mention they are all full-sized products. Of course, I first had to get over my excitement about the crate itself!
It included a total of six full-size products ranging from snacks to sauces. The products include:
- Franklin BBQ Espresso BBQ Sauce. This unique sauce comes from Austin, TX and offers a unique flavor perfect for those who like a bold flavor.
- Espresso Chip Shortbread. These whole grain treats from Essex, MA offer a better shortbread. They are delicious and good for a little pick me up as well!
- Olive & Sinclair Buttermilk White Coffee. This treat from Nashville, TN combines buttermilk with smooth white chocolate and local coffee. I found this was an acquired taste because I have never had anything like it, but as a fan of white chocolate and coffee, it didn’t take long!
- Hippie Chow Mocha Hazelnut. This tasty granola mix from Lenexa, KS takes granola to the next level with cocoa, coffee, and roasted hazelnuts. This is a great snack with a unique flavor!
- Dave’s Coffee Coffee Syrup. This coffee syrup from Charlestown, RI is recommended to be mixed with milk for a strong boost.
- La Quercia Smoky Borsellino. This cured ham from Norwalk, IA was definitely my husband’s favorite. He’s not a “coffee person” (weird, right?), but he loves trying a variety of meats. This scored high on his list!
Overall, I’m impressed with Mantry. I love the variety of foods and the care they put into finding such great, unique foods from around the US. I love that they pack it in a handmade crate and offer great themes. I don’t know about you, but I can never figure out what to get my husband for Valentine’s Day, and Mantry would definitely be an awesome gift!
For More Information:
Visit the Mantry Website
Connect with Mantry on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
Michele Ash says
Thanks for the Terrific Review of American Artisan Foods Delivered Every Month! This sounds like a very nice gift to the man who has everything or is very hard to buy for. We are not big fans of American Artisan Food. The food that came in your box looks very unique and, if you are into spicy food, this is definitely a terrific box to get. We really don’t like this type of food. It’s a bit on the “spicy” side for us! However, this Mantra Box is a really neat gift to give! I love the box that everything comes packed into! The box is really interesting! Thanks so much for the review and the product information that you shared with all of us! I truly do appreciate it! Thanks again, Michele 🙂
Michele Ash recently posted…Eco Emi Subscription Box Giveaway (ends 1/30)
laura rubenstein says
I love the Mantry! It’s such a great gift for the guy that is so hard to shop for 🙂