Subscription boxes can be amazing. When I discovered there is a unique food-of-the month club geared for men, I thought what a great idea!
Disclosure: I received a complimentary product to facilitate my Mantry review. Regardless, all opinions are my own. This post contains affiliate links.
Mantry is the modern man’s pantry. It offers a food-of-the-month club that introduces you to various American Artisan Food. They search America for the best foods and deliver it in a crate that is handmade here in America.
For our review I received the Coffee & a Smoke Box.
This Mantry box included a variety of products from makers that use smoke and coffee in their process. I was so amazed by all the unique products – not to mention they are all full-sized products. Of course, I first had to get over my excitement about the crate itself!
It included a total of six full-size products ranging from snacks to sauces. The products include:
- Franklin BBQ Espresso BBQ Sauce. This unique sauce comes from Austin, TX and offers a unique flavor perfect for those who like a bold flavor.
- Espresso Chip Shortbread. These whole grain treats from Essex, MA offer a better shortbread. They are delicious and good for a little pick me up as well!
- Olive & Sinclair Buttermilk White Coffee. This treat from Nashville, TN combines buttermilk with smooth white chocolate and local coffee. I found this was an acquired taste because I have never had anything like it, but as a fan of white chocolate and coffee, it didn’t take long!
- Hippie Chow Mocha Hazelnut. This tasty granola mix from Lenexa, KS takes granola to the next level with cocoa, coffee, and roasted hazelnuts. This is a great snack with a unique flavor!
- Dave’s Coffee Coffee Syrup. This coffee syrup from Charlestown, RI is recommended to be mixed with milk for a strong boost.
- La Quercia Smoky Borsellino. This cured ham from Norwalk, IA was definitely my husband’s favorite. He’s not a “coffee person” (weird, right?), but he loves trying a variety of meats. This scored high on his list!
Overall, I’m impressed with Mantry. I love the variety of foods and the care they put into finding such great, unique foods from around the US. I love that they pack it in a handmade crate and offer great themes. I don’t know about you, but I can never figure out what to get my husband for Valentine’s Day, and Mantry would definitely be an awesome gift!