Bible lessons are a very important part of our homeschool. It is always great when there are resources available that are fun and engaging! Friends and Heroes offers a cross-curricular Homeschool Unit Studies that are not only fun and engaging but also easy to use as well! Friends and Heroes has also made it easy to incorporate it with your other homeschooling activities by providing material that can be adapted easily. Plus, they have made it easy for those of us that are homeschooling multiple children by providing materials that are printable and reusable! You can use them with all children at once or save it for a younger child that you want to use it for later!
Friends and Heroes is very diverse and covers a large of subjects such as: History, Creative Writing, Discipleship, Crafts, Bible Study, and you can be assured they’re all taught from a Christian worldview! There are many hands-on activities, certificates of achievements, and award-winning adventures and Bible stories on DVD your children will love! Friends and Heroes Homeschool Curriculum is recommended for ages 7-11.
Visit the Friends and Heroes Website for more information and connect with Friends and Heroes on Facebook.
If this sounds like the perfect fit for your family, I have some exciting news!
Friends and Heroes is currently running their BIG January Promotion!
This promotion includes:
· 20% off all Friends and Heroes Homeschool Resources
· 10% off all other Friends and Heroes resources with curriculum
· 10% off all Friends and Heroes Home and Family DVD Collections
This is a fantastic promotion that they only run twice a year, so you definitely don’t want to miss it! Check out the Friends and Heroes Promotion now! This offer runs through January 31, 2014.
Would you like the chance to win a Friends and Heroes Homeschool Unit Study? You don’t want to miss this giveaway! One lucky winner will receive the Friends and Heroes Homeschool Unit Study #1! The Friends and Heroes Homeschool Unit Study #1 includes:
- Friends and Heroes DVD Episode 1- Long Journey – which serves as stimulus material for cross-curricular studies
- All teacher and student’s materials – included on CD-ROM – printable and reusable
- Learner-centered, self-guided Unit Study manuals
- Teacher’s Guide – with learning goals, background details, answer keys, internet links
- Certificates of Achievement and binder covers
Unit Study #1 covers:
- History/Geography: The Romans; Roman Trade; Roman money; Roman import and exports
- Creative writing: Journal writing; Written expression and narration; Copy writing
- Bible study: Daniel and the lions’ den and Jesus and the miraculous catch of fish; The Early Church
- Science: Silver; Sand and cement; Greek and Roman discoveries
- Crafts: Sculpture; Paper weaving; Pottery
- Discipleship: Trusting others; Pride; Worries
About the giveaway: This giveaway begins on 1/9 and ends on 1/24 at 11:00pm (times are Central) and is open to US residents ages 18+. Please refer to the full terms and conditions in the Giveaway Tools.
Disclosure: I received no compensation for this publication. All opinions are my own and may be different than yours. Pea of Sweetness is not responsible for prize fulfillment.
Rebecca Ray says
Our favorite is David and Goliath right now
Debbie Denny says
This sounds really great. Wonderful learning program.
This would be great for my boys.
Erin K. says
My little boy has two favorites: Noah’s Ark and David and Goliath.
Alyssa McVey says
My kids enjoy the story of Noah. Anything with animals is a favorite.
My 8 year old’s favorite Bible story is David and Goliath. 🙂
Jericho is the current favorite.
Brenda Elsner says
my kids love Noah’s ark.
Jodi J. says
My daughter’s favorite story is the birth of Jesus.