Finding natural dental care products can be really tricky – particularly finding natural dental health products the whole family can use! Many dental products use fluoride, which is something we try hard to avoid, but reading through the list of ingredients can be overwhelming. What about sulfates? Sadly, many dental products use those, too! Eek!
Needless to say, I am thrilled when I discover products that are free of the scary ingredients and are good for the whole family!
Disclosure: I received this product for free from the sponsor of the Moms Meet program, May Media Group LLC, who received it directly from the manufacturer. As a Moms Meet blogger, I agree to use this product and post my opinion on my blog. My opinions do not necessarily reflect the opinions of May Media Group LLC or the manufacturer of this product.
Xlear has a commitment to provide products with the health benefits of xylitol which is a naturally occurring sweetener. They manufacture all-natural, health-enhancing products. Some products in their lineup include: Xlear® Nasal Spray, an award-winning, patented saline and xylitol solution; a complete line of dental health products under the Spry Dental Defense System® brand; XyloSweet®, raw xylitol crystals used as a sugar substitute in cooking, baking, and general consumption; and Spry Gems, a growing line of healthy, xylitol-based mints with leading pH values.
For my review I received the Xlear Care Kit.
Xlear Care Kit Facts:
Spry Toothpaste Non-Fluoride
- The use of Spry Toothpaste can significantly improve oral health, when combined with proper oral hygiene and regular dental care.
- Spry Toothpaste consists of 1/3 xylitol, which provides 20-25% of the recommended dosage per day. • Xylitol also increases mineral absorption into the enamel of the teeth, resulting in greater protection with a clean, fresh feeling that really lasts.
- Spry Toothpaste retails for $5.99 each.
Spry Oral Rinse
- Spry Oral Rinse takes a more natural approach to oral health by using a xylitol-rich, low-alcohol, and pH-neutral formula.
- It also uses a mix of natural flavorings and herbal extracts such as aloe vera, chamomile, and echinacea to help soothe irritated mouth tissues.
- Spry Oral Rinse is available in Cool Mint, Spearmint, Wintergreen, and Cinnamon flavors.
- Spry Oral Rinse retails for $6.99 each.
- Xlear Spry Gems are naturally sweetened with 100% xylitol.
- Spry Gems combine the benefits of xylitol with natural flavorings and calcium to create a pH balanced formula for advanced oral health.
- Spry Gems are available in Berry, Cinnamon, Peppermint, Spearmint, and Lemon Cream varieties.
- 40 count Spry Gems retail for $2.19.
- Xlear Spry Gum has a flavor profile that exceeds regular chewing gum with the added benefit of xylitol.
- Spry Gum is available in four natural flavors: Spearmint, Wintergreen, Cinnamon, and Peppermint.
- 12 pieces of Spry Gum retails for $2.29.
Xlear Nasal Spray
- Xlear is a soothing nasal spray that helps to alleviate congestion due to allergies, cold, flu, and sinusitis. It does this by being much more hyperosmotic than a traditional saline nasal spray and also by incorporating xylitol, a natural product that has been shown to decrease bacterial adherence in the nose.
- When used twice a day, Xlear nasal spray not only hydrates the sinuses and nasal passages but it also helps to wash away airborne contaminants and pollutants that lead to many common upper respiratory problems.
- Unlike many prescription or medicated sprays with unwanted side effects, daily usage of Xlear Nasal Spray is non-addictive and will not damage tissues.
- One 1.5 oz. container of Xlear Nasal Spray retails for $14.99 and will last 2-3 months with daily use.
- The Xlear Nasal Spray Economy Pack contains three .75 oz. squeeze bottles and retails for $18.99.
As you can see from the list, Xlear offers a variety of great products for natural dental health plus their nasal spray. I was so amazed to discover it was all available in one great kit! I was excited to try out the products with our family.
The biggest test for us is definitely whether or not the kids can (and will) use the toothpaste. I am happy to say all three kids have been using the toothpaste without a fuss! It has a refreshing minty taste without being too strong, which is key. Of course, I love that we can all use it without worries of scary ingredients!
I was particularly impressed with the ingredients in the Spry Oral Rinse. We received the Spearmint. It does have a little kick to it, but it is cool and refreshing, and it leaves my mouth feeling so clean!
The Spry Gems are amazing, and we can’t get enough of them! They come in convenient containers that are perfect for my purse. What I love most is that the kids really enjoy the Spry Gems as well, so I feel good knowing that I’m giving them a mint that actually has dental benefits rather than sugars that can cause dental issues! They are very flavorful, and the Berry is a family favorite!
Likewise, I love that the Spry Gum offers the same – no sugars to harm the teeth but rather benefits instead! The gum is also flavorful and even one little piece lasts a while! The blister packs are great for carrying in a purse as well!
As someone with seasonal allergies, I was definitely excited about the Xlear Nasal Spray. Recently it was recommended that I use a prescription nasal spray. I’m sure you can probably guess I declined. I like to stick to natural solutions when possible. This nasal spray has been wonderful! It is definitely different than just a basic saline spray, and I definitely notice I’m not often congested, which is usually a big problem for me this time of year.
Overall, I am definitely impressed with the Xlear products. I love that they are all natural and good for the whole family! I love that they maximize the health benefits of Xylitol in their products and that they have a passion for offering these benefits!
The Xlear Care Kit sounds amazing, right? So many great products in one kit! Well, I have great news! You can get the Xlear Care Kit (valued at $65) for only $25 by using the code SAVE50! This offer ends 6/30/15, so be sure to grab it quickly! Buy your Xlear Care Kit now!